Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by May Zhou <ma...@foxmail.com> on 2018/12/19 08:10:57 UTC

回复:use single quote in sql ,how to escape

Hi Yunyao,
    I'm afraid your attached picture does not show up normally.
    And could you describe your question more detailedly ? Are you using sql contains single quote in the Insight page of Kylin instance, or are you trying to send a query by REST API?

    Does backslash '\' work for your situation?

BRs,
May

Re:回复:use single quote in sql ,how to escape

Posted by 黄云尧 <yu...@transsnet.com>.
发件人:May Zhou <ma...@foxmail.com>
发送日期:2018-12-19 16:10:57
收件人:dev <de...@kylin.apache.org>