Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Doug Kunzman <do...@sensor.com> on 2008/07/19 00:47:37 UTC

java.awt.image.Raster and Tiff

Hi -

I'm new to computer graphics and am looking for a sample that converts a
java.awt.image.Raster into a tiff.  I've searched google w/ little luck.
Does anyone now of such a sample,

Re: java.awt.image.Raster and Tiff

Posted by th...@kodak.com.
Hi Doug,

"Doug Kunzman" <do...@sensor.com> wrote on 07/18/2008 06:47:37 PM:

> I'm new to computer graphics and am looking for a sample that converts a
> java.awt.image.Raster into a tiff.  I've searched google w/ little luck.
> Does anyone now of such a sample,

   I'm not sure what this has to do with Batik.  I would suggest
investigating the javax.imageio package and or Java Advanced Imaging
(JAI).