Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by df...@oreillyauto.com on 2003/02/04 23:02:00 UTC

Request Parameters in XSLT

Hello,
      I am still pretty knew to all of this, so please bare with me if this
seems obvious. I want to be able to process a set of request parameters in
my xsl stylesheet that have the same name. For example, if I request:

http://www.foo.com/bar/test?val=1&val=2&val=3

is there a way I could iterate through the different values of "val" in my
request?

Currently I am setting "use-request-parameters" to true in my sitemap for
the transformer, and then I have <xsl:param name="val"/> in my stylesheet.
This works great for the first "val" but I am not sure how to get the rest
of them. Is there some sort of array type I can use in my stylesheet or
something along those lines. I searched the various cocoon resources and
came up empty handed.

Thanks for your help!

Dan Feather

RE: Request Parameters in XSLT

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.
Dan,

take a look at RequestGenerator: since it produces an XML document, it is easy to iterate thru all the request parameters whose name
start with "val".

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org