Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de> on 2017/02/01 19:14:04 UTC

[Tobago] Preparation for the 3.0.3 release

Hi, folks,

I plan to build the 3.0.3 of Tobago soon.

If you know any blocking problems with the current SNAPSHOT, give me a hint.

I've created a branch for 3.0.x to separate it from 3.1.x which is the
current trunk.

I've also renamed the Jenkins jobs that contains a "3.0.x" to the same
name with "Trunk" instead of the version. Futhermore there is a new job
"Tobago 3.0.x (deploy)" which points to the new branch for 3.0.

Regards,
Udo