Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Abhishek Kapoor <ab...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/04 14:52:30 UTC

Airavata Credential Store Token

Hello,
What is Airavata Credential Store Token? I need it while launching an
experiment.
In airavata api docs it's been written that, I can generate it from string
generateAndRegisterSSHKeys(string gatewayId, string userName) but there is
no such predefined function for airavataclient. Also in the java-client
sample experiment some random sshkey is been used. Can I use any random key
there ?

*Abhishek Kapoor*
*Under Graduate Student*
*Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur.*

Re: Airavata Credential Store Token

Posted by Chathuri Wimalasena <ka...@gmail.com>.
Hi Abhishek,

Credential store token is the authentication token related to gateway. It
is saved in Credential Store and it is used to get gateway related
information and login mechanism to resource. For your experiments, you
don't have to use the credential store token. Instead you can configure ssh
keys in airavata-server.properties file. When you use that, make sure you
have the correct gateway specified in airavata-server.properties as well.

#public.ssh.key=/path to public key for ssh
#private.ssh.key=/path to private key file for ssh
#ssh.keypass=passphrase for the private key
#ssh.username=username for ssh connection

Thanks..
Chathuri

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Abhishek Kapoor <abhishek.kapoor52@gmail.com