Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Piotr Bzdyl <pi...@bzdyl.net> on 2007/07/12 09:44:32 UTC

SecuredBroker and responses

Hi,

I am trying to use SecuredBroker but I have one problem with its
current implementation. If the user is not authorized to send the
exchange do the endpoint, then the SecurityException is thrown and the
exchange is not sent back to the calling component. This is the cause
that the caller won't get any response.

Shouldn't it return the exchange to the caller with status set to
ERROR and the security exception set as an error on the message
exchange?

Thanks and regards,
Piotr

Re: SecuredBroker and responses

Posted by Piotr Bzdyl <pi...@bzdyl.net>.
I tried to change existing code to not throw the exception but to set
the error on the exchange being routed but as I expected an
IllegalStateException is thrown since SecuredBroker is not the owner
of the message exchange.

Do you know how it can be handled?

Piotr

Posted by Thomas Termin <tt...@blue-elephant-systems.com>.