Posted to droids-dev@incubator.apache.org by Tobias Rübner <de...@tobr.eu> on 2012/06/11 09:07:59 UTC

new website proposal

Hi,

I've created a new site using the maven site plugin.
You can see a preview on

http://people.apache.org/~tobr/droids/

You can build it on your own, using the latest scm version and calling
the follwing commands from the droids root folder

$mvn site:site site:stage
$firefox target/staging/index.html

I've seen that there was already an old site version using a new logo.
Is this the valid Apache Droids logo?

In the next step, I would like to add some examples to the documentation.

So, what do you think?
Could we use this as a replacement of the current website?

Tobias

Re: new website proposal

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <sc...@gmail.com>.
On 06/11/2012 08:21 PM, Richard Frovarp wrote:
> On 06/11/2012 04:07 AM, Tobias Rübner wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I've created a new site using the maven site plugin.
>> You can see a preview on
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~tobr/droids/
>>
>> You can build it on your own, using the latest scm version and calling
>> the follwing commands from the droids root folder
>>
>> $mvn site:site site:stage
>> $firefox target/staging/index.html
>>
>> I've seen that there was already an old site version using a new logo.
>> Is this the valid Apache Droids logo?
>>
>> In the next step, I would like to add some examples to the
>> documentation.
>>
>> So, what do you think?
>> Could we use this as a replacement of the current website?
>>

>> Tobias
>
> I like it. It would be nice to use as our new site.

+1

salu2

--
Thorsten Scherler<scherler.at.gmail.com>
codeBusters S.L. - web based systems

http://www.codebusters.es/

Re: new website proposal

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.