Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/12 15:34:35 UTC

[ANN] Please limit commits to trunk

@committers

I started the release process for camel 2.0.0.  Until the GA gets
voted, there's always a possibility that we'll have to redo it.
Please be careful with the commits in the next days and limit them to
only necessary fixes.

2.0.0 has been stable in the past weeks, so let's keep our fingers
crossed.

Thanks
Hadrian

Re: [ANN] Please limit commits to trunk