Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org> on 2008/10/01 11:19:00 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Incubating M3 (RC5)

On Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 12:46 AM, Aidan Skinner <ai...@apache.org> wrote:

> Artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~aidan/qpid/M3-RC5/<http://people.apache.org/%7Eaidan/qpid/M3-RC5/>
> Release notes are located here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12312117&styleName=Html&projectId=12310520&Create=Create
>
> Please vote to:
> [+1] Release Apache Qpid M3
> [0] meh
> [-1] Non, il y a un problème, your french is rubbish and when did
> babelfish.altavista.com move to yahoo! anyway?

This vote has been open for almost 4 weeks.

The following people voted +1:
Rajith Attapattu
Robert Godfrey
Martin Ritchie
Gordon Sim
Arnaud Simon
Carl Trieloff
Robert Greig
Paul Fremantle (binding)
Marnie McCormack
Steve Huston
Craig Russel (binding)
Yoav Shapira (binding)

There were no 0's and no -1's.

There were twelve positive votes, including three binding votes, so I'm
closing this vote as passed and will release Apache Qpid M3 later today. My
thanks to all the participants for taking the time to review the release.

- Aidan
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid
"Nine-tenths of wisdom consists in being wise in time." - Theodore Roosevelt

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Incubating M3 (RC5)

Posted by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com>.
Gordon Sim wrote:
> Aidan Skinner wrote:
>> There were twelve positive votes, including three binding votes, so I'm
>> closing this vote as passed and will release Apache Qpid M3 later
>> today. My
>> thanks to all the participants for taking the time to review the
>> release.
>
> I'd like to add my thanks to all who helped get this out, and
> particular thanks to Aidan again!

yes, many thanks Aidan.

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Qpid Incubating M3 (RC5)

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.