Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by solr2020 <ps...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/15 11:10:55 UTC

How to track UpdateRequestHandler activities?

Hi,

We are doing data update using solrj.First we are deleting the records that
needs to be updated and inserting them again with the updated
value.Sometimes this updates fails and we don't have any clue where it
stuck.So we want to track the UpdateRequestHandler activities something like
in a separated log file to find the root cause. Do we have any option to do
that?

Thanks.