Posted to users@libcloud.apache.org by Chris Psaltis <cp...@mist.io> on 2013/05/13 20:33:16 UTC

using libcloud in mist.io

Hi all,

A few days ago we launched the private beta of mist.io. Mist.io is an
open source software and a hosted service that helps you manage and
monitor your servers across several cloud from any web device. In the
backend we depend on libcloud in order to interface with popular cloud
computing providers. The code is at github
https://github.com/mistio/mist.io.

Could you please add us to the 'who uses libcloud' section of the
website?

We are currently spreading the word in Hacker News so please upvote.

Thanks,

Chris

--
mist.io
cloud management in your pocket

Re: using libcloud in mist.io

Posted by Chris Psaltis <cp...@mist.io>.
Thanks a lot for adding us. Didn't know that you version control the
website, sorry for the trouble.

As for Cloudkick I've been an early adopter of the service and loved
it! In fact Alex Polvi is currently advising us in mist.io.

If any of you need early access to the service I'd be glad to invite
you, just contact me.

Thanks,

Chris

Re: using libcloud in mist.io

Posted by Tomaz Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
First of all, congrats on the launch and I wish you a lot success with the
product.

The product itself looks interesting similar to the product I've worked on
in the past - http://www.crunchbase.com/company/cloudkick :-)

I've added mist.io to "Who's Using Libcloud" page (
http://libcloud.apache.org/whos-using.html) under "Projects" and