Posted to mirrors@apache.org by ne...@hostingromania.ro on 2008/12/28 12:05:27 UTC

mirror change

Hello guys,
I want to inform you that i've changed my mirror from:
http://apache.hostingromania.ro to
ftp://ftp.hostingromania.ro/mirrors/apache.org/
Please make the changes you must do so this mirror can be listed correctly
Best regards,
Mihai Marinas

Re: mirror change

Posted by "Henk P. Penning" <he...@cs.uu.nl>.
On Sun, 28 Dec 2008, net-admin@hostingromania.ro wrote:

> Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 21:31:34 +0200 (EET)
> From: net-admin@hostingromania.ro
> To: mirrors@apache.org
> Subject: Re: mirror change
>
> Hello again,
> Actually please change
> http://apache.hostingromania.ro to
> http://mirrors.hostingromania.ro/apache.org/
> and also add the new mirror
> ftp://ftp.hostingromania.ro/mirrors/apache.org/
> Both FTP and HTTP protocols are avaible for apache mirror and working.

Mihai Marinas,

   ... done ; thanks.

> Mihai Marinas

   regards,

   Henk Penning

>> Hello guys,
>> I want to inform you that i've changed my mirror from:
>> http://apache.hostingromania.ro to
>> ftp://ftp.hostingromania.ro/mirrors/apache.org/
>> Please make the changes you must do so this mirror can be listed correctly
>> Best regards,
>> Mihai Marinas

Henk P. Penning, Computer Systems Group       R Uithof CGN-A232  _/ \_
Dept of Computer Science, Utrecht University  T +31 30 253 4106 / \_/ \
Padualaan 14, 3584CH Utrecht, the Netherlands F +31 30 253 2804 \_/ \_/
http://people.cs.uu.nl/henkp/                 M penning@cs.uu.nl  \_/

Re: mirror change

Posted by ne...@hostingromania.ro.
Hello again,