Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Rob Leachman <qu...@bitblaster.com> on 2001/09/30 18:32:15 UTC

small xdoc patch

Hello,

I noticed a duplicated paragraph in the new version of Extend User howto:

~/projects/jakarta-turbine-2/xdocs/howto$ diff extend-user-howto.xml.dist extend-user-howto.xml
212,220d211
<       We can now use "ant project-om" to generate our OM layer using
<       the adapter classes we defined above.  Note that "ant init"
<       (WARNING: THE <code>init</code> TARGET WILL DELETE ALL DATA IN
<       YOUR DATABASE), or any other target that triggers a compile of
<       the OM layer will result in a compile error of BaseRdf due to
<       the fact that NewappUserPeer does not implement a retrieveByPK()
<       method.
<     </p>
$

Am I filing this patch request correctly?

Re: small xdoc patch

Posted by Kasper Nielsen <ne...@kav.dk>.
> I noticed a duplicated paragraph in the new version of Extend User howto:

> Am I filing this patch request correctly?

No, but keep up the good work :-)

see http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html under patches

- Kasper