Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "YUUNI, OSAY OSMAN" <O....@AFDB.ORG> on 2013/04/29 09:47:12 UTC

Cannot Change Time Zone

Hi,

I've got OM 2.0 installed and configured but I have a problem changing the time zone after the initial settings.  I did not pay attention when setting the initial time zone so I put it at GMT+2 Europe whereas I'm in South Africa.  Later I tried to change it to GMT+2 Africa but it always goes back to GMT+2 Europe does throwing off all my calendar meetings.  I activated the time zone to alert users to change their time zone but I can't change mine.  Any reason this is so?

Osay

Re: Cannot Change Time Zone

Posted by Alexei Fedotov <al...@gmail.com>.
If the bug was recently fixed, it could worth trying a new version
Alexei Fedotov / Алексей Федотов,
http://dataved.ru/
+7 916 562 8095

Re: Cannot Change Time Zone