Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Eric Johnson <er...@apache.org> on 2010/11/11 17:13:04 UTC

Fwd: Apache CXF tooling usage definitions

I think Robert's idea is solid overall. The command line tools should
have good help text and the Apache hosted docs should be presented in
a uniform manner.

However, we cannot ask outside entities to conform to our standards.
Corporate tech writing departments all have their own sets of
standards for how information is presented. We *may* want to use the
FuseSource layout as a template, but IMHO the CXF community should
pick the standard that is the best for the community docs.

I can take a poke around the tool specs and see what text needs to be
added/updated.