Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Didier Donsez <di...@imag.fr> on 2006/09/01 10:52:13 UTC

Re: Improvement of Catalina ant task

Remy
The class Attribute was attached to my first mail !
I attach it again !

Didier

Re: Improvement of Catalina ant task <jmx:set>
From:
Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2006 13:49:37 +0200

To:
Tomcat Developers List <de...@tomcat.apache.org>

Didier Donsez wrote:

> Peter
>
> I'm not skill with SVN diff ;-(
> Modified files are in attachment and modified and new code lines are
> bracketed between // ADDED comments
> Please, Could you do the diff  for me ?
> I attach the full project (next mail) to ease the testing !

The patch actually has a problem anyway: it's missing a class.

Rémy

Re: Improvement of Catalina ant task

Posted by Peter Rossbach <pr...@objektpark.de>.
Thanks,