Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com> on 2020/06/27 20:01:04 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00009

I have posted a new candidate for the Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00009 release and it is ready for testing.

The binaries can be downloaded from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/lucenenet/4.8.0-beta00009/

The release was made from the Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00009 tag at:
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/releases/tag/Lucene.Net_4_8_0_beta00009

The release notes are listed at:
https://github.com/apache/lucenenet/releases/tag/untagged-9aa019a54337ab9a0043

The release was made using the Lucene.NET release process, documented on the website:
https://lucenenet.apache.org/contributing/make-release.html

The test results of the build are available at:
https://dev.azure.com/lucene-net/Lucene.NET/_build/results?buildId=11&view=ms.vss-test-web.build-test-results-tab

Please vote on releasing these packages as Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00009. The vote is open for at least the next 72 hours, i.e. 19:00 UTC on 2020-06-30
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200630T20&p0=1440&msg=Lucene.NET+4.8.0-beta00009+Release+Vote&font=cursive&csz=1

Only votes from Lucene.NET PMC are binding, but everyone is welcome to check the release candidate and vote.
The vote passes if at least three binding +1 votes are cast.

[ ] +1 Release the packages as Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00009
[ ] -1 Do not release the packages because...

Regards,
Shad Storhaug (NightOwl888)
Project Chairperson - Apache Lucene.NET

Re: [VOTE] Apache Lucene.NET 4.8.0-beta00009

Posted by Prescott Nasser <ge...@hotmail.com>.
+1
________________________________

Posted by Simon Svensson <si...@devhost.se>.
+1

// Simon Svensson

Posted by Fabio Buscaroli <fb...@hotmail.com>.
รท1

Ottieni Outlook per Android<https://aka.ms/ghei36>

________________________________

Posted by Shannon Deminick <sd...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Laimonas Simutis <la...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Shad Storhaug <sh...@shadstorhaug.com>.

    #294 - Fixed the description for Lucene.NET 2.9.4 in the API documentation.

Improvements

    #260 - Changed culture-sensitivity of function-based queries to use the invariant culture when parsing/formatting values, to match the Lucene implementation.
    #295 - PERFORMANCE Fixed boxing issue with NUnit asserts when passing common primitive types. This significantly improves the performance of running tests.

    #254 - Implementation of "System Properties" which allow users to supply configuration values to the test framework and lucene-cli using configuration files or environment variables.

Posted by Elad Margalit <el...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Fabio Buscaroli <fb...@hotmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Michael Condillac <mi...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.