Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by unni_varun <va...@yahoo.com> on 2008/10/25 07:48:07 UTC

NomalizedMessage object persistance

Hi all,

I need to carry a particular value throughout the EIP flow. The scenario is
like this

HTTP SU --> LW SU --> xml transformations & other business logic --> binding
component --> LW SU --> transformations --> binding component

I set a property for the object of NormalizedMessage as follows in the first
LW SU
out.setProperty("MYMAP","AB12");
out is an object of javax.jbi.messaging.NormalizedMessage

Now I need to retrieve the same from the next XSLT SU, similarly from the
last LW SU also. I'm trying using getProperty method in LW SU for retrieving
the same. And i believe the property which I have set using setProperty will
persist across the SU's despite the MEP.

It would be really helpful if someone could help me out in this and please
let me know if I need to give out more details on this. Thanks in
anticipation.

Varun

Re: NomalizedMessage object persistance

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Varun,

Could you post the configuration of the LW SU and the XSLT SU that comes
right after it?  Are both of them in a pipeline or something or how does
the 'out' NormalizedMessage get to the XSL-T endpoint?

Regards,

Gert