Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Tom Leung <to...@netage.com.hk> on 2013/07/29 03:49:42 UTC

Cannot show og histyry on Karaf v2.3.2 for Equinox

I would like to use Equinox with Apache Karaf v2.3.2

I have updated the configuration file to swap to Equinox framework and then
install a fresh copy of web console

When I browse the "Log Service" tab on web console, it does not show any log
history.

Is it still a bug?

Best Rgds,

Tom

Re: Cannot show og histyry on Karaf v2.3.2 for Equinox

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Tom,

it may be related to another issue that I fixed on WebConsole using Equinox.
Let me take a look and fix it.

Regards
JB

--