Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Harden ZHU <ha...@sympatico.ca> on 2001/05/08 23:26:42 UTC

Poolman and tomcat

I am using poolman 2.01 and tomcat. I use oracle OCI driver for 8.1.7.
But when i run PoolManSample, I got error. Any additional step i need do?

Thanks

harden

Re: Poolman and tomcat

Posted by Dave Weis <dj...@businessolver.com>.
Harden ZHU wrote:

> I am using poolman 2.01 and tomcat. I use oracle OCI driver for 8.1.7.
> But when i run PoolManSample, I got error. Any additional step i need do?

I've also tried to get this working with no luck. I tried both
classes111.zip and classes12.zip. I can connect fine from the beans
under tomcat without pooling, but the test sample won't run.

dave

--
Dave Weis
businessolver, Inc.