Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Andrew Carter <an...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/27 19:16:53 UTC

Should this question be on dev --> Apache 2.2 mod_dav_svn.so for Subversion 1.3 on Windows XP

Very new to this all, so sorry if this question is inappropriate:

Should the question below be on the dev list since I'm asking for the
development of a component?

It seems to me that there is no Subversion 1.3 mod_dav_svn.so module for
Apache 2.2 and Windows XP.  Is there one planned for development?

Andrew Carter

Re: Should this question be on dev --> Apache 2.2 mod_dav_svn.so for Subversion 1.3 on Windows XP

Posted by ahmed <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.