Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Arje Cahn <a....@hippo.nl> on 2007/03/16 13:06:14 UTC

[GT2007] It's that time of the year again...

Hi all,

(quoting Joerg quoting the Cocoon analysis report that Daniel found:)
"Over the last twelve months, Cocoon (Apache) has seen a substantial increase in activity..."

Good news!

What about a Cocoon GetTogether 2007?

----

Kind regards,
Met vriendelijke groet,

Arjé Cahn

Hippo

Oosteinde 11
1017WT Amsterdam
The Netherlands
Tel  +31 (0)20 5224466

a.cahn@hippo.nl / arje@apache.org

Re: [GT2007] It's that time of the year again...

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
On 3/16/07, Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org> wrote:

> +1!
>
> <stuff-I-might-regret-soon>
>     *cough* Italy? *cough* :-)
> </stuff-I-might-regret-soon>

+7.22 :-)

    Pier

Re: [GT2007] It's that time of the year again...

Posted by hepabolu <he...@gmail.com>.
Torsten Curdt said the following on 17/3/07 00:03:

>> +1!
>>
>> <stuff-I-might-regret-soon>
>>    *cough* Italy? *cough* :-)
>> </stuff-I-might-regret-soon>
>
> Italy!! :-D

+1!

Bye, Helma

Re: [GT2007] It's that time of the year again...

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@apache.org>.
On 16.03.2007, at 16:38, Gianugo Rabellino wrote:

> On 3/16/07, Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

>> found:)
>> substantial

> +1!
>
> <stuff-I-might-regret-soon>
>    *cough* Italy? *cough* :-)
> </stuff-I-might-regret-soon>

Italy!! :-D

Re: [GT2007] It's that time of the year again...

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
> On 3/16/07, Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:

> +1!
>
> <stuff-I-might-regret-soon>
>    *cough* Italy? *cough* :-)
> </stuff-I-might-regret-soon>

Yeah!

Sylvain

--
Sylvain Wallez - http://bluxte.net

Re: [GT2007] It's that time of the year again...

Posted by Gianugo Rabellino <gi...@apache.org>.

Sourcesense, making sense of Open Source: http://www.sourcesense.com

Re: [GT2007] It's that time of the year again...

Posted by Reinhard Poetz <re...@apache.org>.
Daniel Fagerstrom wrote:
> Arje Cahn skrev:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> (quoting Joerg quoting the Cocoon analysis report that Daniel found:)
>> "Over the last twelve months, Cocoon (Apache) has seen a substantial
>> increase in activity..."
>>
>> Good news!
>> What about a Cocoon GetTogether 2007?
>>
> +1

+1 from me too!!! I think there will be a lot that we want to show to the community!

                                        web(log): http://www.poetz.cc

Re: [GT2007] It's that time of the year again...

Posted by Daniel Fagerstrom <da...@nada.kth.se>.
Arje Cahn skrev:
> Hi all,
>
> (quoting Joerg quoting the Cocoon analysis report that Daniel found:)
> "Over the last twelve months, Cocoon (Apache) has seen a substantial increase in activity..."
>
> Good news!
>
> What about a Cocoon GetTogether 2007?

+1

But you maybe expect some more substantial feedback ;)

/Daniel