Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Bonnie Ferguson <b....@kent.ac.uk> on 2007/01/16 18:32:17 UTC

Deleting or renaming a page

Dear all

I am a Jetspeed 2 newbie and am trying to remove and/or rename pages
(tabs) from my Jetspeed2 portal. I am probably missing something obvious
but I can't figure out how to do this. Could someone give me a hand with
this?

many thanks,
Bonnie

Re: Deleting or renaming a page

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
Hi Bonnie,

Log in to the portal as admin password admin and go to the Jetspeed
Administrative Portlets link. Then to the Portal Site Manager.

Philip

On 1/16/07, Bonnie Ferguson <b....@kent.ac.uk> wrote:

> Dear all
>
> I am a Jetspeed 2 newbie and am trying to remove and/or rename pages
> (tabs) from my Jetspeed2 portal. I am probably missing something obvious
> but I can't figure out how to do this. Could someone give me a hand with
> this?
>
> many thanks,
> Bonnie

Philip Donaghy