Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ben McCann <be...@benmccann.com> on 2012/04/02 00:39:16 UTC

Is the wiki outdated regarding Hive support?

The wiki <http://wiki.apache.org/cassandra/HadoopSupport> says "Hive
support is currently a standalone project but will become part of the main
Cassandra source tree in the future. See
https://github.com/riptano/hivefor details."  This seems outdated to
me since Datastax isn't planning any
future updates to Brisk.  The closest thing I've seen for Hive support is this
Hive bug <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-1434>.  Should I
update the wiki to delete this statement or is it still accurate?

Thanks,
Ben

Re: Is the wiki outdated regarding Hive support?

Posted by Ben McCann <be...@benmccann.com>.
Oh, that's fantastic!  Thanks so much for the quick response!

Posted by Jake Luciani <ja...@gmail.com>.