Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu> on 2016/02/06 08:05:00 UTC

Setting up local WSO2 identification server

Hi,

I am now making my system as production version, so as you guys'
suggestion, I am trying installing the WSO2 server locally.

I downloaded 5.0 version as referenced by
http://scigap.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Gateway-Configurations/?highlight=wso2

,and did finished initial setting up (setup mysql.. create db and tables
etc.)

I added 'master' user through management console.

For local PGA config, I changed,
'server' => 'localhost'
'service-url' => 'https://localhost:9443/'

After that,

I tried to login through PGA, but got,

SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from '
https://localhost:9443/carbon/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl'
: failed to load external entity "
https://localhost:9443/carbon/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"

Any suggestion for next step?
Do you have any additional documents that I can reference?

Thank you,
Heejoon.

Re: Setting up local WSO2 identification server

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Yes, that’s right.

From: <ic...@gmail.com>> on behalf of Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>>
Date: Monday, February 8, 2016 at 9:50 PM
To: "users@airavata.apache.org<ma...@airavata.apache.org>" <us...@airavata.apache.org>>
Cc: Eric Kuyt <er...@wur.nl>>
Subject: Re: Setting up local WSO2 identification server

I am in UTC +9:00.

So, US ET now is around 10pm right?

I am fine with basically all day  between 7:00am to 11:59pm in UTC +9:00 which translated to US ET 5pm to 10am.

It seems we have after 5pm or before 10am in US ET.

Thank you,
Heejoon.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>> wrote:
+1 for that. Any time preferences ? I'm in US ET

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 9:39 PM, Pierce, Marlon <ma...@iu.edu>> wrote:
It may be useful to set up a Google Hangout or two, depending on time zones, to work out these installation issues.

Marlon

From: Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>>
Date: Monday, February 8, 2016 at 9:30 PM
To: "users@airavata.apache.org<ma...@airavata.apache.org>" <us...@airavata.apache.org>>

Hi Heejoon,

You can first try whether the admin services are enabled by browsing  https://localhost:9443/carbon/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl using your browser.

Detailed documentation on how to enable Admin services can be found here https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS500/Calling+Admin+Services

On Mon, Feb 8, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>> wrote:
Hi, Supun,

Thanks for letting me know. I tried to change some of parameters in carbon.xml, but I got no luck.
Could you explain a bit more details for how to set up the admin service?

It is also good if you have any documents, or example of your carbon.xml file.

Thank you!
Heejoon.

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 10:59 PM, Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi Heejoon

You need to enable admin services from the carbon.xml in IS.

SOAP-ERROR: Parsing WSDL: Couldn't load from 'https://localhost:9443/carbon/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl' : failed to load external entity "https://localhost:9443/carbon/services/RemoteUserStoreManagerService?wsdl"

--
Thank you
Supun Nakandala

Posted by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Supun,

Thank you very much for your help through hangout.
I will try again and let you know.

Thank you,
Heejoon.

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Great to hear, Heejoon. Let us know if you have other problems.

Marlon

From: <ic...@gmail.com>> on behalf of Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 9:14 PM
To: "users@airavata.apache.org<ma...@airavata.apache.org>" <us...@airavata.apache.org>>

Hi, Supun,

I succeeded to login with old PGA and local WSO2 version 5.1 after added the 'role' claims.

It seems the 'null' for user_info request caused by WSO2 version 5.0 mismatched with PGA.

Thank you very much for your help!
Heejoon.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:47 AM, Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>> wrote:
Hi, Supun,

Before try that, I re-install WSO2 version 5.1 instead 5.0 and got at least the user profile information as below which I got 'null' for version 5.0,

However, the key names are different.

object(stdClass)#419 (6) { ["sub"]=> string(5) "admin" ["email"]=> string(14) "admin@wso2.com<ma...@wso2.com>" ["name"]=> string(5) "admin" ["family_name"]=> string(5) "admin" ["preferred_username"]=> string(5) "admin" ["given_name"]=> string(5) "admin" }

Do you think it is related with version? what version the 'idp.scigap.org<http://idp.scigap.org>' server use?

Thank you,
Heejoon.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 9:09 AM, Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>> wrote:
Hi Supun,

Is this required Airavata server update as well? and re-configuring all?
Local PGA and Airavata server are probably 2months old.

Thank you,
Heejoon.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 7:01 AM, Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Heejoon,

I suggest that you do the following and check the issue still persists

1. I made some changes to PGA master branch so you need to pull those changes first
2. In the Identity server you need to add a new claim mapping (named Roles) to http://wso2.org/oidc/claim claim dialect with the following values
[cid:ii_ikfycj370_152c80dab8b32ba6]
​
I hope these two changes will fix your issue.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 4:10 AM, Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>> wrote:
Hi, Supun,

As your suggestion, I tried re-deployed IS server as default (even I didn't use mysql this time) without changing anything except the OAuth part as you did, but still I am getting 'null' for the user profile request.

If you are available now I can quickly debug it for you. You can try logging into s.apache.org/airavata_hangout<http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout>

Posted by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Hi, Supun,

Posted by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Hi, Supun,

string(14) "admin@wso2.com" ["name"]=> string(5) "admin" ["family_name"]=>

Posted by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Hi Supun,

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Heejoon,

Posted by Heejoon Chae <he...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Hi, Supun,

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

We can have hangout and try to debug the issues that you are facing. What
time is convenient for you?

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Hi Eric, we can do another hangout today to help you out.  What is a good time?

Marlon

From: Eric Kuyt <er...@wur.nl>>
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 at 4:36 AM
To: "users@airavata.apache.org<ma...@airavata.apache.org>" <us...@airavata.apache.org>>

If you are available now I can quickly debug it for you. You can try logging into s.apache.org/airavata_hangout<http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout><http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout>

From: Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>>>
Date: Monday, February 8, 2016 at 9:30 PM
To: "users@airavata.apache.org<ma...@airavata.apache.org>>" <us...@airavata.apache.org>>>

E-mail: eric.kuijt@wur.nl<ma...@wur.nl>
Web: http://www.cvi.wur.nl

Re: Setting up local WSO2 identification server

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
Correction 10 AM EST

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Eric,

Can you try again now?

Posted by "Pierce, Marlon" <ma...@iu.edu>.
Hi Eric, we have a Hipchat IM room at https://www.hipchat.com/gMDHyN1KM that may be useful.

From: Eric Kuyt <er...@wur.nl>>
Date: Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 10:22 AM
To: Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>>
Cc: "Kuijt, Eric" <er...@wur.nl>>, "users@airavata.apache.org<ma...@airavata.apache.org>" <us...@airavata.apache.org>>

Yes this works! Super. I can login but do not see the projects button, maybe I need to add experiments first?

If you are available now I can quickly debug it for you. You can try logging into s.apache.org/airavata_hangout<http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout><http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout><http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout><http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout><http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout><http://s.apache.org/airavata_hangout>

From: Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>>>>>>>
Date: Monday, February 8, 2016 at 9:30 PM
To: "users@airavata.apache.org<ma...@airavata.apache.org>>>>>>" <us...@airavata.apache.org>>>>>>>

[...]

Tel:  +31-(0)320-293391<tel:%2B31-%280%29320-293391><tel:%2B31-%280%29320-293391><tel:%2B31-%280%29320-293391><tel:%2B31-%280%29320-293391>
Fax: +31-(0)320-238153<tel:%2B31-%280%29320-238153><tel:%2B31-%280%29320-238153><tel:%2B31-%280%29320-238153><tel:%2B31-%280%29320-238153>

Posted by Eric Kuyt <er...@wur.nl>.

Posted by Eric Kuyt <er...@wur.nl>.

Posted by Eric Kuyt <er...@wur.nl>.

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.