Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ivan Drinks Sr <iv...@reality-technology.com> on 2021/07/04 23:50:02 UTC

Remove control/main from url

After much effort we are able to get our standard web app to run under Ofbiz.  However if I select it from the Ofbiz menu a control/main is added and not our app pathing.  If I access it using its mount point it runs fine.  How do I remove the control/main stuff?

Thanks for your help.

Warm regards,
Ivan Sr

Re: Remove control/main from url

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Pierre,

That's interesting but needs more work, see my comment at

https://github.com/apache/ofbiz-plugins/pull/25#issuecomment-874792889

Thanks

Jacques

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.