Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/14 01:40:31 UTC

[m2] IDEA plugin JDK setting

The IDEA plugin never quite gets the JDK setting correct.  When I run
'mvn idea:idea' I see:

[INFO] [idea:idea]
[INFO] jdkName is not set, using[java version 1.4.2_09] as default.

And then when I open the project in Settings -> Modules I see
java version 1.4.2_09 [Invalid]

If I click the browse button and choose 1.4.2_09 again, I get
1.4.2_09 (java version "1.4.2_09")
and it's happy.

The name (in Configure JDK) is just 1.4.2_09 (no quotes).  Should the
IDEA plugin add the quotes?

IIRC I accepted all the defaults for both the JDK install and the IDEA
(5..0.1) configuration of the JDK, so I would think this should Just
Work.

Wendy

Re: [m2] IDEA plugin JDK setting

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
This is fixed in SVN. The previous version was using the format of the
JDK for IDEA 4.0, in the SVN version it is configurable.