Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by anupamk <an...@usc.edu> on 2014/04/15 01:59:25 UTC

Re: nutch, oozie and elasticsearch

Hi Talat,

I am facing the same ClassNotFoundException. I am putting the required JAR
files in the lib directory of my workflow. However, when I submit the job,
the contents in the lib directory gets replaced. with the just the .job
file.

I am using apache-nutch-1.7

Re: nutch, oozie and elasticsearch

Posted by anupamk <an...@usc.edu>.
Hi Talat,

Good news! I got the job working.

The problem was that I had not renamed the JOB file to JAR file.

I spent about 8 hours troubleshooting this stupid mistake!

Never been gladder to re-read your post more carefully!

Re: nutch, oozie and elasticsearch

Posted by anupamk <an...@usc.edu>.
Hi Talat,

Eagerly awaiting the documentation. Please let me know when you have it out.

thanks.

Anupam

Re: nutch, oozie and elasticsearch

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@uyarer.com>.
Hi anupamk,

Today I start a documentation for Oozie with Nutch. I will share.

Thanks

> Hi Talat,
>
> I am facing the same ClassNotFoundException. I am putting the required JAR
> files in the lib directory of my workflow. However, when I submit the job,
> the contents in the lib directory gets replaced. with the just the .job
> file.
>
> I am using apache-nutch-1.7

Talat UYARER
Websitesi: http://talat.uyarer.com