Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Stefan Gruendel <st...@iisy.de> on 2002/01/30 16:45:59 UTC

Session ID URL path

Hi,

using JMeter 1.7 beta2, regular expressions in web tests don't work for
me.

As described by Mike Stover in an earlier thread in this list, my test
plan look like this

+
+-+ ThreadGroup

  +-+ Modification Manager

    +-- HTML Link Parser

    +-- Web Testing #1

    +-- Web Testing #2

Web test #1 has path /iisy/SOLVATIO/pattern/index.htm, which goes to a
servlet that redirects to
/iisy/SOLVATIO/SID-2-T-1012404584193/pattern/index.htm. The output on
stdout is

  Sampling url: http://nickel:8080/iisy/SOLVATIO/pattern/index.htm
  Sampling url:
http://nickel:8080/iisy/SOLVATIO/SID-6-T-1012404671358/pattern/index.htm

Web test #2 has /iisy/SOLVATIO/SID-[0-9]*-T-[0-9]*/pattern/index2.htm,
stdout shows

  Sampling url:
http://nickel:8080/iisy/SOLVATIO/SID-[0-9]*-T-[0-9]*/pattern/index2.htm

the regular expression is not evaluated.  The same happens with
/iisy/SOLVATIO/SID.*/pattern/index2.htm.

What am I doing wrong, or does anybody have any pointers what source
code changes I have to make in JMeter to get it running?

Best regards, Stefan