Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by "Heemskerk, Marcel (M.)" <Ma...@uwv.nl> on 2008/05/15 16:07:27 UTC

Schema Validation in CXF

It turns out XSD validation is turned off by default in CXF. How do i
turn it on, to generate a SOAP fault when the XML is not schema
compliant?

I expect it is implemented in some Interceptor but i could not find one.
Any help?

Grtzzz,
Marcel

RE: Schema Validation in CXF

Posted by "Heemskerk, Marcel (M.)" <Ma...@uwv.nl>.

Thanks, the answer is:
    <jaxws:endpoint ...... >
        <jaxws:properties>
            <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" />
        </jaxws:properties>
    </jaxws:endpoint>

By the way, where do i find all the other JAX WS properties?

See the wsdl_first sample in the distribution.   It turns on
validation for both client and server.

Dan

On May 15, 2008, at 10:07 AM, Heemskerk, Marcel (M.) wrote:

> It turns out XSD validation is turned off by default in CXF. How do i
> turn it on, to generate a SOAP fault when the XML is not schema
> compliant?
>
> I expect it is implemented in some Interceptor but i could not find
> one. Any help?
>

> Grtzzz,
> Marcel

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

RE: Schema Validation in CXF

See the wsdl_first sample in the distribution.   It turns on
validation for both client and server.

Dan

On May 15, 2008, at 10:07 AM, Heemskerk, Marcel (M.) wrote:

> It turns out XSD validation is turned off by default in CXF. How do i
> turn it on, to generate a SOAP fault when the XML is not schema
> compliant?
>
> I expect it is implemented in some Interceptor but i could not find
> one.
> Any help?
>

> Grtzzz,
> Marcel

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: Schema Validation in CXF

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

See the wsdl_first sample in the distribution.   It turns on
validation for both client and server.

Dan

On May 15, 2008, at 10:07 AM, Heemskerk, Marcel (M.) wrote:

> It turns out XSD validation is turned off by default in CXF. How do i
> turn it on, to generate a SOAP fault when the XML is not schema
> compliant?
>
> I expect it is implemented in some Interceptor but i could not find
> one.
> Any help?
>

> Grtzzz,
> Marcel