Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2015/02/05 16:49:48 UTC

state of hyperv support?

Hello,

Anyone knows what's the current (4.4) support for hyperv, anyone using it in production with cloudstack? Gotchas, success/horror stories?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: state of hyperv support?

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
Thanks for the reply.
I'll see if it turns out I need to build anything like this and get back with some feedback.

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Posted by Steve Wilson <st...@citrix.com>.