Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Malte Schwarzer <ma...@mieo.de> on 2016/05/09 11:31:37 UTC

Using ML lib SVM with Java

Hi folks,

I tried to get the FlinkML SVM running - but it didn't really work. The
SVM.fit() method requires a DataSet<Training> parameter but there is no
such class/interface in Flink Java. Or am I mixing something up with
Scala? Also, I couldn't find a Flink ML example for Java (there is only
Scala).

Is there any guide how to use the Flink ML Lib with Java? Or is Java
currently not yet available for the ML lib?

Best regards
Malte

Re: Using ML lib SVM with Java

Posted by Theodore Vasiloudis <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello Malte,

As Simone said there is no Java support currently for FlinkML unfortunately.

Regards,
Theodore

On Mon, May 9, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Simone Robutti <simone.robutti@radicalbit.io

Re: Using ML lib SVM with Java