Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Benoit Decherf <bd...@yahoo.fr> on 2006/12/26 17:36:38 UTC

axis2 with jibx

Hi,

I'm trying to create a webservice using jibx.
So first, I create my business class and my dto.
Then, I create the jibx binding:
java -cp ~/tools/jibx-genbinding.jar:~/jibx/lib/jibx-bind.jar:src/  org.jibx.binding.BindingGenerator -f resources/binding.xml -m  samples.quickstart.dto.Person

Then, the wsdl:
java2wsdl.sh -o resources/ -cp build -cn samples.quickstart.service.jibx.TestService

And now, I want to create the message receiver and the skeleton interface. But when if I just execute:
wsdl2java.sh -uri TestService.wsdl  -o build -d jibx -Ebindingfile resources/binding.xml -uw -sd -ss --ssi
I've got an error:

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot unwrap element {http://jibx.service.quickstart.samples/xsd}getPersonResponse: no abstract mapping definition found for type {http://dto.quickstart.samples/xsd}Person (used by element {http://jibx.service.quickstart.samples/xsd}return)
        at org.apache.axis2.jibx.CodeGenerationUtility.unwrapMessage(CodeGenerationUtility.java:576)

To generate the classes I need first to modify the binding and the wsdl. What is wrong with the commands ?

My other question is :
How can I pass the binding file to the codegen task ?

---------------------------------

Re: RE : Re: axis2 with jibx

Posted by Dennis Sosnoski <dm...@sosnoski.com>.
JiBX data binding is the only option that *does* support unwrapped in
the 1.1.1 release. I'm not sure about the cause of your problem, Benoit,
but I've posted a detailed example of JiBX unwrapped handling with full
source code and build files at
http://www.sosnoski.com/jibx-wiki/space/axis2-jibx Try running through
that example and see if it helps.

  - Dennis