Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by ced_benoit <ce...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/02 21:35:26 UTC

Re: [JAX-RS] error in start up server

Hi Sergey,

OK, I come back about the first option in use @Context:

  @Context
       private UriInfo uriOnfo;

I would like to understand, when we do this above, we declare a variable
UriOnfo of type UriInfo, but in which case we can use in the class or in
which method?

thank you for your help?

Cedric

2013/6/28 Sergey Beryozkin [via CXF] <
ml-node+s547215n5730094h86@n5.nabble.com>

Posted by cucerescu <cu...@yahoo.com>.
I had the same error - the problem was that I had a wrong import :

javax.xml.ws.handler.MessageContext instead of
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.ext.MessageContext.

Re: [JAX-RS] error in start up server

Posted by Sergey Beryozkin <sb...@gmail.com>.
Hi
On 02/07/13 21:35, ced_benoit wrote:
> Hi Sergey,
>
> OK, I come back about the first option in use @Context:
>
>    @Context
>         private UriInfo uriOnfo;
>
> I would like to understand, when we do this above, we declare a variable
> UriOnfo of type UriInfo, but in which case we can use in the class or in
> which method?

When you have it injected into a field, as is or via a setter, you have
thread-safe proxy injected and at the invocation time a thread-specific
UriInfo instance will be accessible from all the resource methods

HTH, Sergey