Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net> on 2008/08/08 16:45:37 UTC

[Result] [Vote] release maven-bundle-plugin 1.4.2

2008/8/5 Stuart McCulloch <st...@jayway.net>

> I'd like to start a vote for the 1.4.2 release of the maven-bundle-plugin,
> which contains a number of minor fixes (see the changelog for details)
> as well as some additional OBR functionality contributed by Clement.
>
> I've built and signed the release candidate and made it available here:
>

> http://people.apache.org/~mcculls/releases/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/1.4.2<http://people.apache.org/%7Emcculls/releases/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/1.4.2>
>
> You can also find the KEYS file for verifying the signature in this
> directory.
> So, please check the release and cast your votes. (vote will run for
> 72hrs)

time to call the vote:

  +1 from Stuart McCulloch, Edward Yakop, Felix Meschberger,
  Clement Escoffier, Rob Walker, Carsten Ziegeler, Didier Donsez,
  Richard Hall, and Karl Pauls

  <no other votes>

so the vote has passed - I will upload the artifacts this evening.

--
Thanks, Stuart