Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by "G. Wade Johnson" <wa...@abbnm.com> on 2003/01/31 15:50:35 UTC

Re: Squiggle won't load - solved!

I found it this morning.

While I had not "moved" any of the files, I had copied all of the batik jar files
to the
plug-in extensions directory to allow Batik-based applets to work. Under W2K and
Java 1.4.1, this directory is C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.1_01\lib\ext

To make Squiggle loadable again, I can either
  a. Delete the Batik jar files from the extensions directory. (can't do applets)

  b. Copy batik-squiggle.jar to the extensions directory. (can do both)

Thanks for everyone's help in finding this.
G. Wade