Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Andrew Pennebaker <ap...@42six.com> on 2013/08/20 17:51:18 UTC

Update documentation

Could we update the Nutch Wiki for v2? The configuration docs are
particularly out of date.

https://wiki.apache.org/nutch/FrontPage#Configuration

Re: Update documentation

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi Talat,
Yeah please just sign up then send me your username.
I will add you to the contributors group and you can get cracking with your
contributions.
Thanks v much.
Lewis

--
*Lewis*

RE: Update documentation

Posted by "Ralf R. Kotowski" <rr...@enlle.com>.
I'd be willing to give a hand. Don't know much, but what I know I'm more
than willing to share

Actually I can update documentation. Lewis, can you help me for this.

Gönderilenler: 21 Ağustos Çarşamba 2013 18:10:18
Konu: Re: Update documentation

Re: Update documentation

Posted by Talat Uyarer <ta...@agmlab.com>.

Re: Update documentation