Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Henrik Engert <he...@axiellbookit.com> on 2002/08/08 13:49:42 UTC

Parse *.vm files?

Hi,

I have an vm file that I want to parse and edit in a GUI I am creating.
Is there and easy way of doing this or? A vm file is not structured like
a xml file, so I am not sure how to parse it other than inserting some
"tags" myself into the file.

These vm files are going to be edited by not so computer literate
people, that's why I want the data in a more userfriendly format.

I hope you guys understand what I mean.

Thanks.

Henrik Engert
Axiell BOOK-IT AB