Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Richard Bourland <re...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/13 18:44:38 UTC

java client send and recieve soap-xml message

Has anyone seen or have done a java client that sends
a request to the rpcrouter in soap/XML and the
rpcrouter returns a soap/xml document.  From what I
can tell I will need to build a soap envelope in the
java client and send it to the rpcrouter.  When the
rpcrouter receives the post it will return an xml/soap
response.

Is there anything that I need to change in the
rpcrouter to get an xml/soap responese?  And am I on
the right track on building a xml/soap envelope on the
Java client to send to the rpcrouter.  I have
attempted at several tries and get a lot of errors.

Thanks in advance

Rich

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

im verry losted

Posted by abderrahim belabbas <ab...@facenet.net.ma>.
Hello,

Im trying out soap for the first time as you
So as a start i wanted for beggining to just install the environment :
apache 1.3.14
tomcat 3.1
xerces 1.2.1,
servlet  i don't know if it'is impotant because i don't hear about it in
guide installation

if you can send me a documentation or guide to install all this because i
try the guide in attachment but it's not work
it's verry urgent and i will be verry happy to receive it because i m verry
losted

sorry for bad english
thinx

im verry losted

Re: java client send and recieve soap-xml message

Posted by Cory Isaacson <ci...@capita2.com>.
Richard,

There is a much easier way to do this. Look at the AddressBook example, in
particular the getAllListings method. This uses Literial XML encoding which
does all the work for you. You can send and receive the root element of a
DOM very easily.

Cory