Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net> on 2017/11/16 05:48:34 UTC

NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Hi,

I'm attaching a SVG version of the most voted Apache NetBeans Logo at [1]

I uploaded the SVG image there, but does not render properly (you have
to click on it).

I'll try to add 256/128/64/32/16 pngs in a few days.

Cheers,
Antonio

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/NetBeans+Logo

AW: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
Sounds nice ☹

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.
For me it is ok, sure. It was only one designer atm. And we all know, the preferred logo, unfortunately Looks like the webpack logo. I only wanted to bring some new, modern logo in it. If this logo could be different then I’m fine with that. We can have a lot of logos for the contest with feather, w/o modern, not modern, 3D whatever.

Gesendet von Mail für Windows 10

No worries, I'm glad to know it might be of help.
Please, if this proposal (spread the logo contest to professional non-profit communities)  seems of interest, it will be nice to put hands on work. count me in.
Kind regards

No worries, it happens
Sry, wrote to fast, I meant this 😊

Re: AW: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Delfi Ramirez <de...@delfiramirez.info>.
Hi all. hi Christian

AW: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.

Re: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Lars Bruun-Hansen <lb...@gmail.com>.
Well, NETBEANS-146 is fairly more technical. It tells what needs to be done.

I think anyone entering a proposal to NETBEANS-145 should at least glance
on NETBEANS-146. For example the latter will tell you that you need to come
up with, namely:

* Splash images
* Different logo for IDE vs Platform?
* Frame icons
* Updater splashes
* and then all the dark'ish too.

.. at least if you want your proposal to be complete and directly
implementable.

and it dawned on me that I've forgotten the art-work on the Installer. Will
add.

AW: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.

Re: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Lars Bruun-Hansen <lb...@gmail.com>.

Re: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Lars Bruun-Hansen <lb...@gmail.com>.

AW: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.

Re: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Delfi Ramirez <de...@delfiramirez.info>.
No doubt at all, dear Toni.

Re: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net>.

Re: AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Delfi Ramirez <de...@delfiramirez.info>.
Hi all:

AW: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Christian Lenz <ch...@gmx.net>.

Re: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net>.
I regret having to say that "croquetas de bacalao" [1] are the prize
for the Apache NetBeans Slash Screen Contest only, and not for the
Apache NetBeans Logo Contest. ;-)

[1] https://images.duckduckgo.com/iur/?f=1&image_host=https%3A%2F%2Fs-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com%2F736x%2F19%2F4b%2F5b%2F194b5b54fc88bedfdb2c146b6afb2b8f.jpg&u=https://i.pinimg.com/736x/19/4b/5b/194b5b54fc88bedfdb2c146b6afb2b8f.jpg

Re: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Anton Epple <to...@eppleton.de>.

Re: NetBeans Logo (SVG)

Posted by Antonio Vieiro <an...@vieiro.net>.