Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/07 15:51:24 UTC

Continuous Integration Tests Failing

Hello everyone,
I wanted to ask if there is something wrong with the Travis-CI test?   It looks as if every PR is failing since we pushed out Drill 1.11.  Could someone please take a look?
Thanks,
— C

Re: Continuous Integration Tests Failing

Posted by Charles Givre <cg...@gmail.com>.
Is there anything that can be done?  The PR I submitted shouldn’t really have affected the build process since they were just template edits on the UI.
— C

Posted by Jinfeng Ni <jn...@apache.org>.