Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Da...@lotus.com on 2000/06/27 02:48:29 UTC

Good graphical gdb front-end?

OK, so this is a little off topic, but I figure the Linux people on this
list will have some good suggestions.  I need something to wrap/replace gdb
-- before I go totally nuts.

If you have an opinion, could you either respond to list the list, or email
me privately?

Thanks,

Dave

Re: Good graphical gdb front-end?

Posted by Mike Engelhart <me...@earthtrip.com>.
on 6/26/00 7:48 PM, David_N_Bertoni@lotus.com at David_N_Bertoni@lotus.com
wrote:

> OK, so this is a little off topic, but I figure the Linux people on this
> list will have some good suggestions.  I need something to wrap/replace gdb
> -- before I go totally nuts.
>
> If you have an opinion, could you either respond to list the list, or email
> me privately?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dave
Mac OS X has a GUI front-end to gdb (and a bunch of other OSS compiler
tools) in  ProjectBuilder.

Mike