Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Naveen pilli <na...@oracle.com> on 2010/01/15 21:01:44 UTC

[TRINIDAD]-Regarding trinidad-config.xml usage

Hi,

As per the dev guide if we need an trinidad-config.xml file then it must
be placed in the WEB-INF directory of your web application.
We need to use the same configuration file accross several web
applications and we have to package the file in a jar and use it as a
library in all applications.
Is it feasible to do that or do we have to have the same settings across
all trinidad-config files in all web applications ?

Thanks,
Naveen.

Re: [TRINIDAD]-Regarding trinidad-config.xml usage

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
the trinidad-config.xml can't be placed in a JAR to trigger the config
from there;
You could do that, however, with the trinidad-skins.xml, to reuse the skinning
and its description.

--
Matthias Wessendorf

twitter: http://twitter.com/mwessendorf