Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Paweł Kordek <pa...@outlook.com> on 2019/10/07 15:42:57 UTC

Contributor permissions

Hello

My name is Paweł and I since some time I'm working on PoC of Beam pipelines in my company. I have been recently blocked by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BEAM-6860 and started digging a little into it, finding some possible solutions, therefore I'd like to assign JIRA to myself, and then open a PR for discussion.

Best regards
Paweł Kordek

Re: Contributor permissions

Posted by Paweł Kordek <pa...@outlook.com>.