Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Peter Wicks (pwicks)" <pw...@micron.com> on 2019/07/18 18:43:25 UTC

UI Bug driving me crazy (NIFI-6455)

I ran across a UI bug, but haven’t been able to figure it out on my own so I wrote up a ticket, NIFI-6455. The bug causes the last item on a scrollable Configure window to not be accessible. The scrollbar is the right size, but the last property is inaccessible. Showed up in 1.10 for both Configure Processor and Configure Controller Service windows, no issues with the same processor/controller service in 1.9.2.

If you have a processor like GetSolr, which has a lot of property options, you can’t access the last one off the edge of the screen. I’m running into this on a custom processor also, and the last property is the most important one… Does not appear to be an issue with some other windows like NiFi History.

I tried tracking it down, but I wasn’t able to quickly track down the root cause, so I’m looking for a little UI assistance from the team, and hopefully someone can quickly replicate it and confirm it’s not just my environment 😊.

Thanks,
  Peter

Re: Re: UI Bug driving me crazy (NIFI-6455)

Posted by Robert Fellows <ro...@gmail.com>.
The issue is coming from a library used called slickgrid. Updating the
version to a newer version fixes the issue. Here is a PR with the fix:
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/3591

Thanks,
Rob

--
-------------------------------
Rob Fellows

RE: Re: UI Bug driving me crazy (NIFI-6455)

Posted by "Nanduri, Kalyan" <Ka...@NSCORP.COM>.

--
Rob Fellows

Re: UI Bug driving me crazy (NIFI-6455)