Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Tushar Agrawal <Tu...@symantec.com> on 2014/02/19 10:57:28 UTC

Reg: Availability of Tomcat 7.0.51 for download

Hello,

We are using Tomcat in one of the Symantec product. I would like to know by when Tomcat 7.0.51 will be available for download?

Currently we are using Tomcat 7.0.42. Because of CVE-2014-0050, a DoS vulnerability, we have to update Tomcat to 7.0.51. We presume later version would have fix for this vulnerability.
Note that we cannot update to Tomcat 8.0.3 (beta) that has fix for above vulnerability.

I would appreciate if you can share Tomcat 7.0.51 release dates.

Thank you.

Regards,
Tushar

Re: Reg: Availability of Tomcat 7.0.51 for download

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Awesome!

JLouis

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Reg: Availability of Tomcat 7.0.51 for download

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.

--
Jean-Louis

Re: Reg: Availability of Tomcat 7.0.51 for download

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--