Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by Matthias Ferdinand <ma...@matthiasferdinand.de> on 2002/10/19 15:12:47 UTC

Re[2]: Still problem with unexpected PSVI content

Hi Elena!

You wrote:
> I am not able to reproduce your problem. Can you please send sample
> Java program and data files (xml, xsd).

In the attachment, there is the Java program, the XML file and the
corresponding XML schema file.

Execute the program with the parameter "po.xml". It traverses the DOM
tree and prints the elements with their types it retrieves from the
PSVI via DOM. I am using Xerces 2.2.0 and J2SE 1.3.0_05 under Windows
98.

Here are the first lines of my output which include the problem:

Element: purchaseOrder
  type = PurchaseOrderType

Element: shipTo
  type = PurchaseOrderType

Element: name
  type = USAddress

Element: street
  type = USAddress

 Matthias

--
Matthias Ferdinand
Distributed and Information Systems - VSIS

Re[2]: Still problem with unexpected PSVI content

Posted by Matthias Ferdinand <ma...@matthiasferdinand.de>.
Hi Elena!

You wrote:

> There was a bug in our implementation and I've just committed the
> fix. Please, test it and let us know if there are any problems.

I could test the fixed version only by the previously posted example
program and within my own project. It works great and now behaves as
expected.

This helps me a lot, thank you very much!

 Matthias

Re: Still problem with unexpected PSVI content

Posted by Elena Litani <el...@ca.ibm.com>.
Matthias,

Thank you for providing the files.
There was a bug in our implementation and I've just committed the fix.
You can either check out the files from CVS or download tomorrow the
newly build Xerces jars:
http://gump.covalent.net/jars/latest/xml-xerces2/.

Please, test it and let us know if there are any problems.

Thank you,
--
Elena Litani / IBM Toronto