Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2019/06/10 16:39:03 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 has been released!

The Apache Karaf team is pleased to announce Apache Karaf (runtime)
4.2.6 release!

Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 is a maintenance release on the 4.2.x
series. It brings improvements, dependency updates, and bug fixes
especially:

* fix SCR with Equinox
* fix subshell mode
* Pax Web and Jetty upgraded including CVE fixes
* new web:install command
* and much more

You can take a look on the Release Notes for details:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12345365

You can download the release from the Karaf website:

http://karaf.apache.org/download.html#container-426

Enjoy !

The Karaf Team

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 has been released!

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you JB!

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

pon., 10 cze 2019 o 23:36 Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com.invalid>

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thank you JB!

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Looking forward to 4.3.0 and playing with the new OSGi 7 stuff! :)

Posted by Ryan Moquin <fr...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I was excited to see 4.2.6 came out.  I also want to say thanks for
all the hard work JB and the rest do to make the Karaf releases happen!

I'd really like to contribute back some day.

Ryan

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks Erwin,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [ANN] Apache Karaf (runtime) 4.2.6 has been released!

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com.INVALID>.
Wonderful JB,

Posted by Erwin Hogeweg <er...@me.com>.
Wonderful JB,