Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Pravesh Prajapati <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/22 05:33:33 UTC

How to save the reports generated by jmeter into xlsx file.

Hi team
How can I save the reports generated by jmeter into xlsx file.
Please help me with proper steps or share any docs or link which will be
helpful to me.
Thanks in advance.

Regards
Pravesh prajajapati.

Pravesh prajapati.
Mob:-9702600170

Re: How to save the reports generated by jmeter into xlsx file.

Posted by Pravesh Prajapati <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi guruprasad.
You mean that I should give the path of blank xlsx file and should run the
test.
Once run has finished when I will open the file result will be stored into
xlsx file automatically.
Right?

Regards.
Pravesh Prajapati.