Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2012/06/08 02:54:12 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.4-unstable released

           Apache Traffic Server v3.1.4-unstable Released

The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project are
pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.1.4.

This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,  we
encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer
releases, and file bugs (and/or send patches), to help prepare our next
stable releases. In particular, our hope is that this is the same (or
very close) to what will soon become v3.2 stable release.

This release has a large number of bug fixes, and quite a few
functionality and API additions. The artifacts are available for
download at:

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

More details about this release is available on this download page.

Cheers,

-- The Apache Traffic Server community

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.4-unstable released

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.
On 6/7/12 6:54 PM, Leif Hedstrom wrote:
>           Apache Traffic Server v3.1.4-unstable Released
>
> The Apache Software Foundation and the Apache Traffic Server project
> are pleased to announce the release of Apache Traffic Server v3.1.4.
>
> This is a developer release, and might not be 100% stable. However,
> we encourage Traffic Server users to download and try our developer
> releases, and file bugs (and/or send patches), to help prepare our
> next stable releases. In particular, our hope is that this is the same
> (or very close) to what will soon become v3.2 stable release.
>
> This release has a large number of bug fixes, and quite a few
> functionality and API additions. The artifacts are available for
> download at:
>
>     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads.html

And, again, I messed up, the URL is

     http://trafficserver.apache.org/downloads

-- Leif

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server 3.1.4-unstable released

Posted by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org>.